While it lasts

Corrupted

So I figure I have a month before the PFG is re-faq'ed. I've been running a list with Belial, a Lvl 2 terminator librarian, two techmarines with PFG's and 3x Servitors, two riflemen dreads, two squads of terminators, and two Deathwing Redeemers. Between the new damage chart, the 4++, the 2+ repair roll each turn and the Deathwing vehicle rule, the land raiders are beyond absurd. I've tried the other landraider variants but the redeemer seems to be the most versital and do the most damage. 

So how long do we think its going to be before our revised FAQ comes out?

Never been a massive fan of Land Raiders. They never seemed to do enough before they popped, except for the Crusader I run in SoD lists. With the new chart though, and all the extra little DA perks you mentioned above, we may have something close to the most durable non-Super Heavy vehicle in the game now.

I'll give it another 3 months or so. I think other FAQs will take priority over ours so we may get away with it for a while.

I use to be a huge fan of crusaders, and I still love the model and the idea of the unit. The redeemers on the other hand can really do a huge amount of damage if left un-checked by the enemy. 

Archived