Khârn and Deny the witch in 7th

WarSpirit

Didn't see anyone posting on this so sorry in advance if it as already been asked, but how does Khârn's Deny the Witch works in 7 ? Do you still deny with one dice on a 2+ or each dice you roll needs only a 2+ instead of a 6 to deny ?

Thanks in advance guys !

I'd say Force is always nullfied against Khârn, and witch fires and maladictions against him and his unit are denied on a 2+, where as blessings are denied on a 6+

We run with the thought that if you rolled 2 dice for a ML1 power and I deny 1, it still goes thorough,  But if you roll 2 dice for a ML2 power and I deny one, it does not.

Khârn passes his Deny the Witch rolls (not tests) on a 2+. This means you still need to roll at least as many successes as your opponent; only that yours pass on a 2+ rather than a 6, as long as the power targets Khârn or his unit. (If the rule had said that he passes DTW tests on a 2+, you'd just need to roll one dice.)

Force isn't nullified against him as such. He just ignores the Instant Death part of the rule, but other models in his unit will be affected by it.

As for Invisibility, you have two rules that conflict, so the more advanced rule (i.e. the Codex rule) takes precedence.

Thanks guys, it bring some light into this. But i do wonder indeed about the jkharn always it on 2+ versus invisibility. Well hoping that GW would have fixed important issues in a FAQ was stupid as always :)

Archived