Slaanesh

drsergen

The god Slaanesh is calling me i hear his voice all around,   the temptation  by forgeworld accepting paypall is great the need for excess is overwhelming. . . and im fighting the call of chaos, my current imperial fists army and my work on a custom Rogal Dorn is my saving grace by the traits of Slaanesh feel so right,     i want the puple and pink of ultimate excess to surround me and my sensations to be overwhelmed . . . i think i maye have chose my second army. . . . i was trying not to do another space marine army . . . but it seems i may not have avoided it.

i  dont have the money to start but i have one model to work on for now, and i am going to paint it as a symbol of being tainted,     i have Lucius the Eternal and i am going to paint some of his armour as if he was a Imperial fist marine who killed Lucius and is now becoming what he destroyed,

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t628/kevin198811/2014-06/6C88E2AB-A545-40E1-9E7A-198756B62CA2_zpslecijuni.jpg

Welcome seeker of excess. My you never limit yourself to mundane colour schemes and the safety of any other Codex Chapter, Legion, or Warband. They all belong to Slaanesh. They just haven't realised yet.

Archived