Deep striking a DC in a Land Raider.. but which one?

appiah4

lemartes can not get in the landraider he has a jumppack

Then he counts as bulky and takes two spots, but I believe can still get in a transport. Or is that wrong?

He is not only bulky but also Jump Infantry. IIRC only Infantry can embark on a transport unless ruled otherwise (like the storm raven)

Jump infantry can no longer be in land raiders as 7th made the change that only infantry can go in transports unless the transport says otherwise. (I never did get a chance to put my bikes in a land raider during 6th, but the rules would have allowed it; no more.)

Jump infantry can no longer be in land raiders as 7th made the change that only infantry can go in transports unless the transport says otherwise. (I never did get a chance to put my bikes in a land raider during 6th, but the rules would have allowed it; no more.)

Bikes assaulting out of a deep striking Storm Raven would have been the :cuss..  How the hell did I not try that?  I mean, that's like the epitome of cool..  The Emperor wills it, it must happen, somehow.. Must find a loophole in rules..

Bikes assaulting out of a deep striking Storm Raven would have been the censored.gif.. How the hell did I not try that?

Because it wasn't allowed in 6th either. No jumpers, cav or bikes in transports unless specifically stated.

Bikes assaulting out of a deep striking Storm Raven would have been the censored.gif.. How the hell did I not try that?

Because it wasn't allowed in 6th either. No jumpers, cav or bikes in transports unless specifically stated.

I'm aware.. but wouldnt't it have been so awesome?

I don't remember there being any restrictions on what could go in transports except those specifically mentioned in 6th (such as TDA in Rhinos) but I may have just missed it, never used it anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

Archived