Grenades. Attacks per phase.

Raeven

Someone mentioned that we now only get one grenade attack per phase per unit. Meaning, only one model can use grenades in the assault phase. Anyone else pick up on that change??

But is that the shooting profile, or both? (away from rulebook at present).  It might be phrased that way to cover shooting and overwatch.

If it does cover combat as well, that is a massive nerf against vehicles and monstrous creatures.

One thrown per Phase. Thrown refers to the Shooting attack profile. You may ask why they didn't just say, "in the Shooting Phase," but that would ignore Overwatch and potential Interceptor-style shenanigans. (I believe I Was Expecting You from Coteaz works in a similar way, so Krak Grenading a recently arrived Dreadnought to death in its Movement phase would be a bit unfair.)

The Melee profile is one per dude as normal.

One thrown per Phase. Thrown refers to the Shooting attack profile. You may ask why they didn't just say, "in the Shooting Phase," but that would ignore Overwatch and potential Interceptor-style shenanigans. (I believe I Was Expecting You from Coteaz works in a similar way, so Krak Grenading a recently arrived Dreadnought to death in its Movement phase would be a bit unfair.)

The Melee profile is one per dude as normal.

This is correct.

Archived