Eternal crusade video

Spaniard

I never liked MMO but UO and NWN (NWN is not really a MMO though)

I dont like the idea to pay 70€ For the game and 10€ per month to play For a repetitive game where you have to Connect 2h per day to keep levelling and where the players talk in a pathetical way like "i tanked My avatar so i skilled My DPS to farm the spawn point" in a medueval tavern instead of "I bought the best shield and sword to defeat the ogres of the dark Caves and Save the Town"...

But the trailer about DA is cool...

I have very little experience when it comes to the MMO genre. I tend to agree with you Master Sheol, power gaming ruins everything. Like you said if I'm shelling out £50 for a game, I want immersion and people who are like minded... which shouldn't be too hard to find seeing as how Dark Angel players have more... passion.

Almost said the "Z" word but refrained under the caution of attracting our Templar brothers tongue.png

I never liked MMO but UO and NWN (NWN is not really a MMO though)

I dont like the idea to pay 70€ For the game and 10€ per month to play For a repetitive game where you have to Connect 2h per day to keep levelling and where the players talk in a pathetical way like "i tanked My avatar so i skilled My DPS to farm the spawn point" in a medueval tavern instead of "I bought the best shield and sword to defeat the ogres of the dark Caves and Save the Town"...

But the trailer about DA is cool...

I'll be honest, there are plenty of people who talk like this in the tabletop gaming world too...

Really looking forward to it. Though I've never been very capable at twitch based shooting games, the theme of it will make it worth picking up and trying out. That the Dark Angels are represented, and the chaos space marines have a Fallen Dark Angel hero option in the rogue trader section only adds icing to the cake!

not eternal crusade related, but as to not create another topic ill post here. it is DA related though laugh.png

this first one is a bit old but some might have missed it

this second one is far more recent

have fun

Knowing that Chaos players might be popping up as Fallen Dark Angels tipped me over from 'This is cool, I'll probably play it' to 'GIMME GIMME GIMME I WANT IT NOW!' They already have my money and I'm just waiting for the day I can be part of a Deathwing force teleporting in to capture the filthy traitor. Never forget, never forgive.

Archived