Cypher has been captured!

Dafoo

So me and a few buddies got a game in the other day. Necrons, Chaos Marines and myself taking Dark Angels. It was kill points only but I managed to snag Cypher in a duel with Belial. Even though the filthy xenos won the match I got to feel the pride of capturing our most hated foe. I'm curious how the rest of you are faring against him and his agents. Or if he is even around anymore. I know there was a lot of talk when he first released but haven't heard anything lately.

Cypher is a character I've never seen fielded sorry. However cypher is a baws of a model and I've used one for spare parts already to make a company master/veteran and I also made one of a set of disposable minis for my niece to paint whenever I pick her up from kindergarten for my mom. The fallen Angel never looked so "fabulous" let me tell you :P ( she also has a squad of 5 generic snap fit angels to match! )

If we could field cypher I would, he has a lot of potential to add to the dark angels units and tactics.

Cypher is a character I've never seen fielded sorry. However cypher is a baws of a model and I've used one for spare parts already to make a company master/veteran and I also made one of a set of disposable minis for my niece to paint whenever I pick her up from kindergarten for my mom. The fallen Angel never looked so "fabulous" let me tell you tongue.png ( she also has a squad of 5 generic snap fit angels to match! )

If we could field cypher I would, he has a lot of potential to add to the dark angels units and tactics.

Do it forge the narrative! (Seriously though, there are probably enough fallen out there to represent combat that way.)

Archived