Worth the trouble?

FishFuzz99

I'm in the process of assembling a vindicator. I noticed that I have all the parts to make it into a rhino and I was wondering if it is worth the trouble to magnetize it so that I can switch it between the two. Do Blood Angels use rhinos all that often? I was considering doing the same for my razor back and or Baal predator.

You can magnetize it to also double as a razor, whirlwind or predator, so you can just buy the pieces from ebay and use a single chassis as any rhino variant. That way you can play fully mechanized infantry one day, then jump infantry with tank support the next.

I did end up magnetizing it. I had already glued the armored side panels on so it doesn't have the side access points but that's not a big deal imo. I also managed to block where you put the turret pivot so I guess I'll have to just glue the turret mount on.

Personally couldnt be arsed (and still cant) to magnetize my vehicles but can see the merit behind it :)

All my vehicles have personalities and identities of their own :D its the other side of the coin I guess. On the other hand it also costs more money and space to store them.

Archived