No codex until february?

Shaezus

I'm not going to lie - I really wanted BA to be next sad.png However, it does mean that I can plan ahead and get my Lamenters/Flesh Tearers (possibly some Flesh Eaters/Blood Drinkers happy.png ) army list the way I want it. I already have a (metal!) Gabriel Seth and pre Death Company Tycho for a song on ebay (the Seth model has never been painted! wub.png )

If it is going to be February or there abouts, I think I might hit ebay again and get a second hand copy of the BA codex. As long as it lasts about a year or so, I wouldn't be too fussy on whether it's less than pristine smile.png

I picked up a copy about a year ago for $15 so you should be able to get a good deal if you're willing to look for it and wait. I also picked up the second edition Angels of Death book for about $20.

I'm just looking at a decent copy of the current BA Codex on ebay for about £10 (including P+P) I might wait a while though as I think I know of a couple of places that I might be able to get one a bit cheaper smile.png

My local game store, well not so much local as it is an hour away but one of the best in the USA, normally has pretty accurate rumors and they were saying BA were not in the near term pipe line and called orcs as being the next dex.  Does not really affect my painting, I stripped my whole army to megnetize it just so I can quickly adapt since we have completely different strengths every time they switch the dex on us.  Right now I just have to finish my vow, they paint 40 terminators, 60 DC, a baal, a pair of land raiders, a few razor backs, techmarines, two devastator squads, like five tac squads, five dradnaughts, SG, honor guard.  More time is not necessarily bad for me, and damn is it depressing that I have that much painting to go.  I really should have thought thru stripping my whole army before just going with it.  Or I need to stop buying minis for a little while, like that will happen.

Archived