Howdy everyone!

I just got into this hobby with some of my friends and everything about it looks awesome. I'm the only Space Marine player (and the only one who fight for the Emperor) in my group.

I may stand alone in my fight, but I know that I have the support of all the members here (minus the traitors).

For the Emperor!

Welcome to the B+C! happy.png

Do you have a particular Chapter in mind, or are you still deciding? smile.png

Thanks for the welcome.

After reading through the codex I find myself leaning towards the Ultramarines. I like the flexibility of the Combat Doctrines.

Cool thumbsup.gif However, they do have a lot of successor Chapters if you fancied painting something other than blue (they'd use the same combat doctrines as the Ultramarines themselves) smile.png

Welcome. I fully recommend starting a Work In Progress thread as you start to build up your army. Excellent to keep yourself motivated, gain value able insight from veterans and a nice record showing your improvements in painting.

Enjoy.

Hail and well met, brother!

You'll never walk alone. All of us, well many of us, walk with you under the watchful gaze of the Emperor. Let not the heretic or the xenos intimidate you, know no fear, and know that the Emperor protects.

All that aside, welcome to the board!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Cool thumbsup.gif However, they do have a lot of successor Chapters if you fancied painting something other than blue (they'd use the same combat doctrines as Ultramarines themselves) smile.png

I think for my first army I will stick with the Ultramarines (It seems like they might be easy to paint). It seems like everyone ends up getting another army... or three.laugh.png

Welcome. I fully recommend starting a Work In Progress thread as you start to build up your army. Excellent to keep yourself motivated, gain value able insight from veterans and a nice record showing your improvements in painting.

Enjoy.

I think I will do that. happy.png

It seems that from my Preview post I don't know how to quote. Any pointers in how to do this would be great.

Archived