thousand sons and the new psychic phase

ZONKEY

Trust me, Ahriman is a beast with ... wait for it... Sanctic Daemonology. 4 Warp Charges, awesome offensive powers and mobility, surprise factor, best Vortex spammer in the game. A very brutal combination, I love it. 

I have never tried that, now I want to.

Sounds cool, but with my luck on Perils Ahriman would be dead within two turns :(

Trust me, Ahriman is a beast with ... wait for it... Sanctic Daemonology. 4 Warp Charges, awesome offensive powers and mobility, surprise factor, best Vortex spammer in the game. A very brutal combination, I love it.

Sounds cool, but with my luck on Perils Ahriman would be dead within two turns sad.png

I feel that would happen to me too.

Sounds cool, but with my luck on Perils Ahriman would be dead within two turns sad.png

I feel that would happen to me too.

this as well, Santic looks so fun, but with any doubel being a perils I think a level 3 either unmarked or with the mark of tzeentch would be better as they coudl take the spell familar and then only use one or two charges on the level one powers to minimise the risks.

I'm thinking a mix of Biomancy and Telepathy could be good on Ahriman, Biomany has some nice shooting and cool buffs, whilst Telepathy could give you either shriek and... I just noted they got rid of the most fun power in telepathy and replaced it with the Shrouding... talk abot a nerf to telepathy.

Telepathy is a much poorer designed lore now than it had been in the past. Previously, it had multiple solid answers to death star units, now it has none, and in fact has one of the worst powers for enabling just such unfun play. there used to be several good telepathy powers, leading to interesting diversity. Now there's only two good ones - scream (debatable) and invisibility (overpowered). The extended range of scream was nice, but literally every other change to the lore was bad for the game, and it makes me bitter just thinking about it.

Telepathy is a much poorer designed lore now than it had been in the past. Previously, it had multiple solid answers to death star units, now it has none, and in fact has one of the worst powers for enabling just such unfun play. there used to be several good telepathy powers, leading to interesting diversity. Now there's only two good ones - scream (debatable) and invisibility (overpowered). The extended range of scream was nice, but literally every other change to the lore was bad for the game, and it makes me bitter just thinking about it.

This, the fact before it was always tough to not roll at least once on it rather then biomancy, now it seems divination and biomancy are even more flat out better/more versitile then the others.

EDIT:It wouldn't be so bad if santic Daemonology did not have the any double perils as it is a really nice lore, but the any double means biomancy is just more effective and safer.

Archived