new box sets?

I prefer that static and stoic pose to many of the new sculpts. 

Don't want a Mephiston model that's flailing around or looks like he's dancing... There's a reason Jes Goodwin didn't go with his usual raised right arm for this model. Mephiston should be the kind of badass that calmly strides into battle before striking with lightning speed, smiting with force and precision. Another Vulkan he'stan, no thanks.

Now if we could get something in the line with that original AoD illustration, that would be awesome! :D

BoLS is reporting once more, that the Blood Angels & Dark Eldar will follow the Space Wolves release. Don't forget your salt, but it does look promising.

Into the fall we will see the back to back pairing of Blood Angels and Dark Eldar, with a limited edition boxed set featuring both sandwiched in between.

This is to be a repeat of the same pattern GW has now tested out with Orks-SanctusReach-Stormclaw-SpaceWolves.

This large multi month pattern will take us into the holidays.

These rumors are rated Average - Low coming from both known and unknown sources

Source: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2014/07/40k-schedule-beyond-space-wolves.html

Yeah, saw that rumor. I wanted to find the original posting but they reference nothing. I am assuming they had someone PM them this bit.

Not gonna lie, thought about getting into dark eldar awhile ago but thought better of it. This will make it very difficult to part with those models when I buy the box.

Provided this rumor is true of course tongue.png

Archived