"You know you're a Heresy junkie" when...

I have a Heresy army now, it's only at 1k but if I add my Daemon allies I could easily get it up to 1.5k, either way I'd addicted to the heresy but I honestly only just realised I'm never going to get to properly play a campaign or play proper heresy games with them. Only one person I know has made a start on an army but it may be a while till he's got to around the same points as me. I know no where else around my area where they play it and even then if I did it would be hard for me to go there, yet I still want to do more heresy stuff, it's insane. I'm definitely addicted but it's kind of pointless.

I have a Heresy army now, it's only at 1k but if I add my Daemon allies I could easily get it up to 1.5k, either way I'd addicted to the heresy but I honestly only just realised I'm never going to get to properly play a campaign or play proper heresy games with them. Only one person I know has made a start on an army but it may be a while till he's got to around the same points as me. I know no where else around my area where they play it and even then if I did it would be hard for me to go there, yet I still want to do more heresy stuff, it's insane. I'm definitely addicted but it's kind of pointless.

I felt the same way until I started playing games with Athrawes.

If you can't find an opponent over here on B&C, go over to the heresy30k site as they have opponent finders.

England's a relatively small place compared to the US, you should be able to find plenty of nearby gamers :)

• 2 weeks later...

And where are u based?

You know you're a Heresy Junkie when...

You don't play a beer and pretzels game, you play a fine wine and cheese game ;)

When you say to the misses I'm going to my mates place for a game.

She then picks you up and your drunk and arguing about the finer points of the Horus heresy and you didn't get passed. Turn 2 in 4 hours

You know you're a Heresy Junkie when...

You don't play a beer and pretzels game, you play a fine wine and cheese game ;)

When you say to the misses I'm going to my mates place for a game.

She then picks you up and your drunk and arguing about the finer points of the Horus heresy and you didn't get passed. Turn 2 in 4 hours

Sounds like a usual Friday night

When you've sat your girlfriend down to try and explain loosely the 30K universe as opposed to the 40k universe, complete with pictures and everything so that she can choose your legion for you.

My wife had a sad moment the other day. I was explaining the basics of the HH to a friend. At the end she sighed and said "what has happened to me? I understood all of that..."

Indoctrination achieved.

When your girlfriend asks you for a homemade gift and suggests you give her a painted model...but you say no because forgeworld always comes first.

"Don't touch preciousssss....."

When you think a reaver Titan would make an appropriate groom figurine for your wedding cake.

Or that the fulgrim ferrus duel are a suitable bride groom center piece

When your girlfriend asks you for a homemade gift and suggests you give her a painted model...but you say no because forgeworld always comes first.

"Don't touch preciousssss....."

I actual painted up an honor guard unit for my girlfriend. The Sergeant goes with her on every trip since he's metal. She also listens to all the audiodramas with me which is nice. 

When your girlfriend asks you for a homemade gift and suggests you give her a painted model...but you say no because forgeworld always comes first."Don't touch preciousssss....."

I actual painted up an honor guard unit for my girlfriend. The Sergeant goes with her on every trip since he's metal. She also listens to all the audiodramas with me which is nice.

You sir have succeed where most, if not all failed aha

Archived