Do i count as new?

I wouldn't say that's the case at all. So far, the majority of your posts have been in the army list subforum and despite these being useful, they never get the same traffic that one of the main boards do. (For what it's worth, I don't play Space Marines so I don't know about your lists.) In short, these things take time.

I really wouldn't worry yourself about it smile.png

I'd just suggest that you make it clear if you're after a critique / feedback when you post.  Fleshing out a list with some intended tactics or likely opponents also helps.  A lot of lists do have low traffic regardless though... sometimes because it's a relatively common list, or that nobody has any critique to make etc.

But the more it comes across as a conversation starter - the better.

If you're still having issues getting replies then engaging over in tactica or the liber victorum might be a good idea.  Tactica because you'll get advice / discussions on how to use certain units and counter others, which helps list-building.  Victorum, because a battle report offers insight to the reader in how you use your list / how you prefer to play the game.  Which also helps when it comes to providing advice.

I think I am going to make an ongoing thread documenting my adventures, experiences, and opinions with my newest army, including pictures, stats, stories of note and heroic deeds on the battlefield.  What section would I post that in?

Archived