Get your Bitz in order...

Well this is one of my completed efforts... and Bjorn would require (even more) special attention...

Space Wolves Furioso Dreadnought

That's a mighty fine looking dreadnought; the rest of your wolves are pretty top notch as well.

Jolemai, I would imagine Grotsmasha will open up his previous contests for people who want the pips, yes. He has done that in the past. 

Do said walkers need to actually walk, I just had an interesting idea for something that would definitely be a chaos dreadnought/helbrute, but might not still qualify as a walker.

IIf the end result is clearly a dread/brute, then legs or not, it will be fine.

Cheers,

Jono

Sadly I don't think I can afford to buy anything new in the foreseeable as I have quite a pile of boxes awaiting my attention as it is (though I do so want some Sentinels...and a Helbrute...).

I did convert my (HH) 1kSons dreadnought way back:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/259589-great-crusade-thousand-sons/?p=3170218

I do have a venerable kit with the legs completely disassembled. Is using the venerable kit allowed? I do have some interesting concepts in mind involving complete re-positioning or a master of the forge's personal conveyance .

On the tank note, too bad I already finished my Sicaran conversion >.<

I do have a venerable kit with the legs completely disassembled. Is using the venerable kit allowed? I do have some interesting concepts in mind involving complete re-positioning or a master of the forge's personal conveyance .

On the tank note, too bad I already finished my Sicaran conversion >.<

As long as you dont build a Ven Dread from the Ven Dread kit it should be A-Ok

So it's officially the 1st, when are we gonna be getting the rules for this contest?

A.S.A.P. I got a little carried away with ETL fever and vowed 20 Terminators....today.....

Does this mean that finished entries are due today or that the comp starts today?

Competition officially starts today, I'm whipping up the Sign-up thread A.S.A.P.

Cheers,

Jono

There any provisions for SoB players? They do have walkers. Walkers that wish to spread the warm embrace of the Emperor. I'm not saying they'd send someone after you if snubbed but keep in mind the last time they gave free hugs there were no survivors.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I got my bits in order... and I'm almost done:

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y476/b17rider/RunePriestDreadnoughtWIP_zps185692dc.jpg

1 Rune Priest Dreadnought (counts-as Furioso Librarian). Using parts from the new Space Wolves Dreadnought and the Blood Angels Furioso Dreadnought (as well as parts from my bits box and some green stuff). Started yesterday, almost completed today... I love assembling dreadnoughts wub.png .

The green discolouration is liquid green stuff as there were a few little errors that need correcting and I tend to spread it around to make sure it blends in properly and doesn't leave any nasty ridges / bumps.

- - - - -

I'll be popping this in the Conversion Challenge thread as well, but I thought I'd give this thread a bump and see if we can get some more people interested.

Archived