upon seeing the space wolf flyer

aura_enchanted

Hopefully 30k see the inclusion of this one as I'd like it to be the ride of my SW Praetor and WG to go alongside my 1st Legion.

As a side note, I'm seriously considering on getting two to attempt a Caestus conversion, I've already a basic plan for each half, its the joining of the two that has me stymied, atm I'm considering a Nephiliam/Storm Talon chassis... 

Cheers,

Jono 

Hopefully 30k see the inclusion of this one as I'd like it to be the ride of my SW Praetor and WG to go alongside my 1st Legion.

As a side note, I'm seriously considering on getting two to attempt a Caestus conversion, I've already a basic plan for each half, its the joining of the two that has me stymied, atm I'm considering a Nephiliam/Storm Talon chassis...

Cheers,

Jono

take out the middle engines and replace with a spacer made of plasticard. Also your going to want to connect the interior wings with some more plasticard or some solid green stuff.

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to buy a Caestus from FW?

2x Stormwolf cost the same as a caestus, but I'm more comfortable working with plastic, plus I've heard bad things about assembling the caestus.

Cheers,

Jono

It really does rip off the caestus design...it's a caestus (light) in the same way that a storm eagle is a thunderhawk (light)....and in the same way that the storm eagle comes in a fighty version and a transporty version...same here.  Any new ideas, GW?  Hmmm?!?

Personally, I'm glad that they keep an overall style.

I'm not a fan of the Caestus / Storm$, but the style similarities between THawks and the other flyers are a huge plus for me. IMO, complete redesigns are a difficult thing to do, because they can clash with established models.

Archived