CS Tzeentch Possessed

The MoT is a +1 inv save to their stock 5++, not a +1 to the 1/3 chance of getting a 3++. As far as I interprete the rules there's no 2++ there. You'd need Cursed Earth on the 3++ roll or the Grimoire on the 4++ or 3++ to get a 2++ & even then invisibility is just better.

MoT is max 3++ but cursed earth and grimoire can go past that. MoT modifies the base save but then you can still buff that with spells I believe.

Yes Invisibility is better but if you are bringing belakor he might want to invis something else like allied screamers or something or a 2nd squad of possessed.

I took a MoN unit of ten Possessed in a Land Raider who charged a downed Flyrant, killed it, then charged more MC and drew the attention of two Carnifexes and a Venomthrope. Lol, they were able to put some good wounds on those MCs. So next time I think I'm gonna try them with MoT for the 4++

I took a MoN unit of ten Possessed in a Land Raider who charged a downed Flyrant, killed it, then charged more MC and drew the attention of two Carnifexes and a Venomthrope. Lol, they were able to put some good wounds on those MCs. So next time I think I'm gonna try them with MoT for the 4++

In a Land Raider as C:CSM (not Crimson Slaughter) I suggest giving them MoK & Icon of Wrath, S6 is pretty nasty & you're paying a lot to get the charge so it makes sense to maximise their assault potential (although it can be argued this potentially maximises them too far - i.e. they're too prone to overkill & therefore not locked in combat in your opponents turn).

In a Land Raider as C:CSM (not Crimson Slaughter) I suggest giving them MoK & Icon of Wrath, S6 is pretty nasty & you're paying a lot to get the charge so it makes sense to maximise their assault potential (although it can be argued this potentially maximises them too far - i.e. they're too prone to overkill & therefore not locked in combat in your opponents turn).

I'll try that out too and see which one I prefer better. I generally go with good defense above offense, at least as far as armor/invulnerable saves and toughness go. But definitely worth trying out!

Archived