Master of Relics-Eternal Crusade

Badaboom

Hi, children of the Lion.

Here's a character design I created for the Eternal Crusade MMO, hope you like it: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/210/9/8/master_of_relics_dark_angels_by_diegogisbertllorens-d7sr6qr.jpg

Wow!!. Loving his iconography. Personally I'm not a fan of 'small head syndrome' that seems to be the meme of current 40K visualisation - but - I can totally appreciate the creativity and technical ability that has been input into this.

...And he does look very badass <_<

You have other angles / views?

Cheers

I

Wow!!. Loving his iconography. Personally I'm not a fan of 'small head syndrome' that seems to be the meme of current 40K visualisation - but - I can totally appreciate the creativity and technical ability that has been input into this.

...And he does look very badass dry.png

You have other angles / views?

Cheers

I

Oh, come one, the head only looks smaller beacuse of the hoodie :D Sorry, not other views, since they only requested a pin-up illustration like this. I think they used it as a base for the captain you can see in the teaser, though.

What did you produce in or with. I'm guessing it ended up in Photoshop - but how did it start?

Photoshop is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end of all cool illustrations!  (Not really, but I've got carried away with the moment :D).

Love it, thanks for sharing!

Only change I'd like to see is a bigger power sword, but that's only because I like the single handed broadsword style for Dark Angels... and because I frequently compensate for other... shortcomings with large power swords cool.png

Archived