Red Scorpions Fellblade

A very nice Fellblade!

I especially like the yellow.

Did I get that right? You're building up a force of 100+ marines? How long do you think will it take you?

My four marine squads took me about two years...

Beautifully done. It's a very nice model so deserves a good paintjob, which you have definitely given it.

In nitpicking mode, why is the red scorpion logo on the turret not done on a white background? You've done it on white on the side door and it looks very striking, whereas it is not as dramatic directly on the dark color of the cupola.

Beautifully done. It's a very nice model so deserves a good paintjob, which you have definitely given it.

In nitpicking mode, why is the red scorpion logo on the turret not done on a white background? You've done it on white on the side door and it looks very striking, whereas it is not as dramatic directly on the dark color of the cupola.

It's one of the larger transfers on the FW sheet so I figured best to use it on a large model like this. I like how it looks in person but it got very washed out looking in the pics, I agree. Thanks for the nice words all.

A very nice Fellblade!

I especially like the yellow.

Did I get that right? You're building up a force of 100+ marines? How long do you think will it take you?

My four marine squads took me about two years...

So far I have; 2 tac squads, a Devastator squad, 6 bikes (outriders), 2 different Captains, Commander Culln, Sevrin Loth, 3 Centurion Devastators, 3 Assault Centurions, 3 Predators, a Stormtalon, a Relic Sicaran, a Relic Contemptor Dread and a Venerable Dread. All are painted except the Dreads right now. I have a 10 man squad of Mk4 assault marines coming this week.

I am not in a real hurry to complete it. It's more like a long term project. I really hate Rhinos in game so they will come last (or possibly not at all). Probably another year?

Archived