Fallen Angel lead Cultist force?

So I have like 60 cultists now and I've always been intrigued by the Fallen Angels, mainly because I don't like their loyalist brothers :P so I was thinking about how I could go about putting a force together that could achieve something to level of semi competitive, I don't simply want to plonk them down on the board with the view of letting my enemy just shoot me to pieces. Is there anyway to achieve this do you think? What other units would suit the general theme and add something of value to the force?

It's not just that I'm using cultists, I just want them to be at the core of my force, with a Fallen Angel pulling the strings from behind the scenes perhaps wielding a daemonic blade etc. Maybe allying them with daemons, kind of like the old lost and the damned.

Your best bet would be the Cypher Dataslate/Supplement which has rules for an infiltrating Fallen Angel (Chosen) formation.

Cultist hordes could make up the core of your army and Cypher and his Fallen (or are they?) help out. Maybe a Helcult formation as well with a desecrated Deathwing Dread smile.png. Maybe add some converted Ravenwing Bikers (who doesn't have those lying around?).

Archived