First go with unbound

Nova_chron

Like the title says this is my first unbound list want your opinions

Libby epistolary bike 150

Mephiston 250

Rune priest runic armor bike mastery lvl 2 chooser of the slain saga of the warrior born melta bombs wolf tail talisman 230

Corbs 105

Assault terminators 3TH/SS 2 lightning claw 215

Land raider crusader extra armor Multi melta 275

Swift claw bikers 7 guys 1 power fist 1 melta gun

Vindicator siege shield 155x2

Stormraven hurricane bolters extra armor 245

It is 2000 on the dot

Welcome any thoughts an I crazy for doing this, or is it just the right amount of nuts?

Alright so back to report how things went against tau today. First things first it was a draw 9VP to 9VP.

His list was something along the lines of buff mander with 3 missile broadsides and some drones I forget what, riptide with ion accelerator, 2x10 pathfinder teams pile carbines and marker lights, 4x12 fire warriors with a sergeant, the little fighter flyer, and an ethereal and a stealth suit team that did a lot of nothing if I had remembered only one grenade per phase...

While I fell victim to nasty tau shooting this list was great fun to play and with a minimum of 8 dice a turn for psychic phase that was really just my time to make tau cry.

Long story short I ended up with the rune priest, librarian, and one swift claw alive to late in the evening for me to try and post a bat rep from memory. Although my MVP has to be Corbulo who tanked 52 wounds in one shooting phase with only one wound left before falling. ( basically the entire tau armies shooting on turn 5)

In conclusion if you are playing maelstrom and want to go unbound... I highly recommend trying it just for fun objective secured is not as big a deal as a lot of people think, I also had no troops so I didn't care about it.

Archived