Hail, Brothers!

Tiberius Cato

Greetings , brothers. I have long intended to join the ranks of the Unforgiven but seem to have put it off until now. I've been in the hobby for almost two years now (still a young buck) after being introduced to it by a battle of epic proportions between the I and VII legions. I quite enjoy the fluff behind both legions, with the sons of the Lion being the first army I intended to build. However, circumstances at the time hadn't allowed that and I resorted to reading fluff and experimenting with different ideas for DIY chapters.I figure now is as good a time as any to stretch my wings and make the leap, and I hope that I will be accepted into all of your good graces, lest heresy be found in me; then I shall willingly accept death by plasma cannon.

As another relatively new player ( didn't start collecting until Dark Vengeance, a new edition, and a new codex convinced me it was time ), it's great to have you! Welcome to the Rock!

Thanks for the welcomes, brothers! 

I posted up my DA successor DIY over in the Liber Astartes forum called the War Angels, I would appreciate it a lot if you experts could take a look at it and help me solidify all the details.

Archived