Long time no see!

FallenOne

How are you guys? Have your battles been well?  I stuck to my word and shelved my army, but I was wondering if we got any better?  I see the mood has changed from the rosey chaos is great to the /meh.

How are you guys? Have your battles been well?  I stuck to my word and shelved my army, but I was wondering if we got any better?  I see the mood has changed from the rosey chaos is great to the /meh.

Actually, recently there seems to have been at least a change in attitude from "/meh" to "how can we squeeze the most fun out of 7th with chaos." There are at least two active strategy threads on the first page. Definitely a change for the better if you ask me.

I only play chaos marines. Nothing else. The only reason I never sign up for any ETL vows is because I am way too much of a professional procrastinator. Well that combined with I can't plan for toffee.. I'm very much a hobby butterfly and that mixed with real life stuff always prevents me from being able to sit down and paint what I have vaguely planned.

The last game I played I smacked Draigo and a bunch of Paladins upside the head with a fortuitous combo of Typhus, vanilla Helbrute and a pair of plague marine squads loaded for bear in rhinos..... I won't complain about getting smacked about because I always make sure to play on cityscape boards and a wealth of LoS blocking buildings ensures my troops are able to close the gap and give good account of themselves.

I mean really, what commander ever decided to fight over a cowfield? msn-wink.gif

Archived