Greetings from the Land of Hate and Honey

Neuroticus

Greets, Another California dweller here, this time the central valley region. And central, that means the down side of nowhere.

I play several 40K and WFB armies, but I joined B&C primarily for a high quality space wolves forum.  I know, I know, I just started them -- could you guess?

I enjoy posting pix, hobby trix and battle shots plus bantering strategy in general, so I look forward to seeing some of you around. The best aspects of the online connected gaming community to me is the ripe opportunities we have to make friends and meet people in person these days.

Cheers, and thanks

Welcome to the forum!

I hope that you'll find what you need, both in the Space Wolves sub-forum and elsewhere on the board :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or to contact a Moderator via the PM system.

Cheers,

Ludo

Hail and welcome! With the new edition and the new wave of Space Wolf miniatures fast approaching (if they're not here already), you couldn't have picked a better time to join up. ;)

Welcome.

Central Valley and down side of nowhere.  That'd put you somewhere between Stockton and Bakersfield I'd reckon.  ~16 years in San Joaquin County.

Fresno part of the week, Merced the rest.  It's great to essentially have two game groups, but having to traverse between the two ruined little hamlets is similar to taking a Sunday drive through Nurgle's Rot country.  

I don't pass through Tracy often, but I'm going to Celesticon in the East Bay at the end of the month.  Drop me a PM if you are...

Archived