best ways to use a nephilium

ZONKEY

I bought mine because it looks cool and for the surprise effect - "But none of your flyers is any good, so I didn't bring any AA...".

I plan to use it with the Avenger against light vehicles/hordes: lots of S6 shots at BS5 seems like a good thing to me. Instant death to T3 IG weapons teams even more so.

You're correct but I'm referring to the 2 wound heavy weapons teams, as opposed to artillery crew. I don't come up against much in the way of crewed artillery but my regular IG opponent does love his autocannon and mortar teams.

9 Reasons to use a Nephilim:

- You bought it

- You bothered to assemble it

- You painted it

- Looks cool

- If we only cared about playing with good/overpowered units we wouldn't/shouldn't be playing DA, would/should  we?

So go ahed, have fun with it. Use it, learn how to use it, tell us how you have been using it successfully. That's what the hobby is all about: Playing with the stuff we like, not what with the internet says we should.

I was discussing with my friends after the game yesterday and you are so right.  I'm play for the fluff and I'm not the only one.

We might not have the best flyers but I agree with the fact the enemy will oversee it and let you play your game.  The Avenger Mega-Bolter would be my option here.  Unless you want to bring an AP2 skyfire weapon which would force your opponent to use its jink...

Archived