Spray primer for deathwing

JJD

I am interested in a spray primer for my deathwing as close to ushabit I bone as I can find. I found the GW spray caliban green really useful for the land raider and I would like the DW equivalent.

I didn't know if this was best posted here or in the painting and modeling forum but I felt the DW experts would be here

I just want to third the motion for the spray on bone primer.  It is the greatest time saver for units like Deathwing.  Painting Deathwing with a brush and Ushabti bone is a punishment for only the most vile of Fallen.

I just want to third the motion for the spray on bone primer.  It is the greatest time saver for units like Deathwing.  Painting Deathwing with a brush and Ushabti bone is a punishment for only the most vile of Fallen.

It's not that bad. I have hand painted 122 Deathwing Terminators and 40 Deathwing Knights.

Paul

It's not that bad. I have hand painted 122 Deathwing Terminators and 40 Deathwing Knights.

Paul

So you must be the most evil of all fallen, including Cypher himself, to deserve that punishment...

I just want to third the motion for the spray on bone primer. It is the greatest time saver for units like Deathwing. Painting Deathwing with a brush and Ushabti bone is a punishment for only the most vile of Fallen.

Paul

So you must be the most evil of all fallen, including Cypher himself, to deserve that punishment...

Guilty as charged. Can I have a fresh towel before I head to 42?

Archived