5 Imperial Knights. What DA would you kill them with?

shabbadoo

I don't think full Ravenwing is the answer. I played 5 knights today against my friend's White Scars army. It wasn't pretty. He had 9 MM attack bikes, and 3 bike squads with melta, and 3 bike squads with grav. He got first turn, and that was his best chance at beating me. He took a hull point or two off of one, but that was about it. Once I started firing the battlecannons, he had to jink, or die. Firing melta snapshots are not that effective. Assaulting and stomping them, I ate through squad after squad. By the end of the game, I had lost two knights, but he was tabled.

I think combinations of Melta's with Hammernators.... lots and lots of hammernators. 3++ against close combat s8 ain't ntothing to sneeze not sure of concussive really works against the knights. Or then my own Company Veteras: 10 company veteras with stormshields and meltabombs charging against the knight.... I know I am crazy as most solutions for problems I encounter with Dark Angels, is: Company Veterans with suitable kit. LOL.

Archived