Deathwing loadout VS 3+

eurieus

Hello fellow unforgiven ! 

So i'm having my very first serious game VS a veteran player in 3 days, and he's going to field either space wolves or 30K Emperor's children. 

I'm going to bring my beloved deathraven to the fight , but i've never played against powered armors foes before. 

My question is, what would be the best loadout for my DW termies ? 

I was thinking 2 TH/SS in every squads and AC and PC .... What do you think ? 

I would suggest having a read through some of the battle reports on the forum where Deathwing were involved to get an idea of what did and din't work out. You will almost certainly need some anti-tank, so think about whether that should take the form of cyclones or vehicle weapons. Contemptor Mortis dreadnoughts are a nice choice if you have access to Forge World models and you might also want to consider Land Raiders. You'll have very few models, so think carefully about target priority and concentrate on major threats to your units first. March10k has a two Land Raider and shield generator list that a lot of people like.

Hope that helps. :)

Thanks for the advice !! For the anti tank i have a fully loaded Ravenwing squadron with meltas and M-meltas, i would love to bring a contemptor and land raiders but i don't own any of them for the moment :'(

Seems like the CML are the big winners in most lists, what i was really unsure about was whether or not to sacrifice some shooting for 2 TH & SS per squad or if it's overkill and i should just go with one. 

Archived