Alteran Praetors

Alright little threadomancy here but I wanted to put out there I have not let this one die. I've simply had setbacks in real life. I just got into my career field as a Private Security Contractor and right now I'm on a contract in Indiana on 84 hours a week 7 days a week. I did receive some reinforcements over the holiday, a bike squad, a vindicator, and locating my ironclad dreadnought.

So, where am I going from here? Well during my shifts I'm sitting still doing nothing so I've started working on my fluff and build plans. Currently the name of my chapter and its homeworld is up in the air. I'm trying to bring in more influence from the actual Praetorian Guard. I'm also working on my fiction writing skills to start doing fluff posts with minis like Spaced Hulk does. I go home for drill next weekend so I'll see if I can't bring some of my materials back with me and learn this infernal phone system for the boards...

Some hints at what I have in the works. Well I'm going to make lists that are actually part of the history of the chapter. That will be my motivation for making them. I will also be drawing on many Heresy and Crusade Legion influences from the Imperial Fists (still IF successors). Also, drum roll please, there WILL eventually be Chaos and Imperial Guard here. Thats part of the background (IG) and story (chaos).

For the hobby itself I am crafting build plans for characters and various units. I am cataloging various kits and companies to buy things like scenic bases (no time to learn that skill) and various extra kit. One thing I'd like to learn is greenstuff fu. We'll see how that goes.

Sorry for the lapse and thank you for the patience everyone.

Archived