M's INQ28/40k - Inquisitorial forces

MHVB

Im BACK!

I've started work on an acolyte/priest for the ordo hereticus warband. Simple conversion so far.

"Blind Faith"

http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p646/MHVB/IMG_6627_zpsokzpjri3.jpg

~M

This pic inspired me to pull out the box of Flagelants that have been sitting in my to do pile for years.

Thanks for posting such awesome conversions!!!

Cheers

SW1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Hi guys, sorry for not posting for so long, but I haven't had the time unfortunately. I have had plenty of ideas though...

First is a squad of servitors. But I'm waiting on an FW order for hostile environment packs, because I think they will look better than the current cadian bodies.

The second is a pair of "flight computers" to assist the navigator in steering the ship through the void. The first is almost done, the second is still WIP.

And finally the flight crew for said ship. But they're still very much a WIP so I won't post photos.

~M

Inspiring stuff!

Actually I don´t like the Blanchitsu things not so much (partly because of the way they are painted),

but you have some quite fascinating models there.

Greetings,

Velype

P.S.

A bit funny to see a "Keeper of Secrets" among those henchmen. Must be quite a radical Inquisitor. ;)

• 2 months later...

Absolutely fantastic stuff! I love anything related to =][= since you can do less cookie cutter stuff and just make beautiful models.

but are you going to put paint to plastic or am I going to die from blue balls?! I'm excited to see finished models

Archived