Need help deciding what to keep and what to get rid of.

sombreromaster

So I have had some DA for a while, and as i do not play much anymore i would like to get rid of some things. I wouild like the list to be able to do combat patrol and 750 points well, with all available units.

here is what i have:

all of the dark vengeance models

10 terminators, one with cyclone launcher, one with chainfist, and one with an auto cannon.

5 Deathwing knights

5 scouts one with missile launcher

9 ravenwing bikers (including the ones from DV)

three black knights one with the grenade llauncher

rhino

magnetized rhino/whirlwind combo.

thanks for any and all help guys!

If you're doing only CP and 750 points, then get rid of anything in TDA.

ok i was pretty much planning on this, do you have nay suggestions for the bikers, i have a ton and never really liked them too well, they die so easily. very easy kill points.

If you're doing only CP and 750 points, then get rid of anything in TDA.

ok i was pretty much planning on this, do you have nay suggestions for the bikers, i have a ton and never really liked them too well, they die so easily. very easy kill points.

You can give them to me. I love bikes tongue.png. I run them almost exclusively and rarely run green or bone. You just have to know where to put them and what targets to prioritize. Knowing that you can't kill everything is key. Pick targets, hit, run, hide, don't be a target.

Everything will become a valid choice if you wait enough editions, look at the Whirlwind now for example.

Despite the sound advice above, I'd advocate keeping everything. Your situation will change and it will cost more to replace the models then than it will to store them in a box somewhere dark.

Just like the Rock, my shed is a repository for remnants of the past and I hold no regrets for keeping them but harbour some for the bits I have sold/lost.

Archived