Meanwhile, in Codex: Orks

Jolemai

Why don't we try making our own little campaign within the B&C Blood Angels forum with the theme of the battle for Baal?

Yes yes yes! I have been thinking about this for a long time! It wouldn't even have to be very advanced. It could simply be posting of battle reports and make them fit the narrative (beating back Daemons and Tyranids on the plains of Baal Prime, encountering vile Eldar pirates when reinforcements are on the way to Baal, pesky Tau diplomat envoys are seizing their chance to expand their Empire etc.). The posibilities are endless! I'm sure that with the great community we have going here in the B&C BA forum it could be really awesome!

Ive got a heap of VASSAL guys itching for KillTeam and ZoneMortalis games - we could easily work them into Ork Kroozas, Daemon Hulks etc.

Maybe you can give me a hand with vassal? This is the second time Ive tried, and I can never get it to work.

I've downloaded and installed the main program, and the 6th ed update from the wordpress website. When I open the module in vassal, some things happen,loading bars appear, then go then it just...stops. I still get the loading wheel on windows, but nothing happens, even after 5 - 10 mins. Does it normally take that long to boot?

Archived