Chaos Lord- CS Setup

BrainFireBob

The horn has never been worth the points for me in my games, I have tried the L-claw/ P-fist version and its a good one but the blade is my favorite atm. 
If i wanted pure killing power i would not go for Crimson Slaughter but instead with the khorne axe version. I use Crimson Slaughter to make a very hard to kill lord using bike, nurgle, sigil, demonheart and LC/PF or blade. If taking blade then also put melta bomb on him in case you get stuck against AV12-13 walker. 

@forte

No ranged weapon but the standard bolt pistol? I feel his BS is kinda wasted if you don't give him a combi-weapon.

Since the Blade of the Relentless doesn't replace another weapon, that is actually an option with the CS supplement without losing a melee attack...unlike the basic codex... :P

@forte

No ranged weapon but the standard bolt pistol? I feel his BS is kinda wasted if you don't give him a combi-weapon.

Since the Blade of the Relentless doesn't replace another weapon, that is actually an option with the CS supplement without losing a melee attack...unlike the basic codex... :P

This is true but he's likely to be with my Raptors which carry two MG and a CM. I may sneak a Combi-flamer onto him for receiving charges.

Yea I like that idea. All of my initial builds were pure Kranon all the way with Possessed. Ideally I found in a round about way that Draznicht and friends is actually a really fun unit... but otherwise Khârn is pretty darn good.

Archived