Pics of Prot's Shroud (Finally decided to just finish it!)

Prot

It's pretty much done... minus a weapon. I finished it right after I was putting some finishing touches on a Maulerfiend, and a Chaos Sorc so I did a really bad diorama here. lol

gallery_2760_9530_32894.jpg

"You may have missed church last week, but this church won't miss you!" "KA-POW"

med_gallery_2760_9530_91613.jpg

gallery_2760_9530_40028.jpg

Thanks!

That was the piece I was trying to get right. I don't often do light splashes like that but I thought this piece (if any) should have it.  I just decided after weeks of indecision to keep it and go forward with the model. I really like it now that it's done.

First off, thanks a lot for the compliments guys.

I have been REALLY struggling to paint my Dark Angels and even moreso the Ravenwing stuff, so I can't tell you how much it means to me that people actually like it.... No one likes false praise but I think even in this case, I'll take it. lol

It's great motivation to have your peers like your work. So... much.... more... to do though!

Hey that's glorious Prot. Lovin' the source lighting effect.

~I

Thanks man. I may never have to do that again (I hope) so I'm glad it turned out.

so good man! what a glorious vehicle!

Very high praise indeed! Thanks.

The golds look great. Really shows off the maulerfiend and nice accents touches on the shroud as well.
Which brand paint did u use if you dont mind me asking?

I mostly use GW/Citadel, their washes are so good now. But I do sprinkle in some Vallejo paints simply because I like the shade better. In this case, the golds are vallejo.

Archived