Do we have an answer to the Transcendent C'tan?

Boom Stick

Any dread is going to take hits before it strikes.  Thats problematic!

Are gargantuan creatures able to be concussed? I think in there might lie the solution

I think they are, yes!

Well then, use a higher initiative model with a maul to knock him down, then double charge with THSS termies and dreads

Any dread is going to take hits before it strikes.  Thats problematic!

Are gargantuan creatures able to be concussed? I think in there might lie the solution

I think they are, yes!

Well then, use a higher initiative model with a maul to knock him down, then double charge with THSS termies and dreads

Man, he's defs a toughey.  With FC, and a full compliment of terms (unlikely, but still!!) you're looking at 2 unsaved wounds.  

Each dread will add 1 more to that. 

• 2 weeks later...

Another idea for getting a "Concussive off" would be the Adeptus Astartes Stormwing Dataslate as the Stormraven in there is a vanilla one (I.e. it has Stormstrike Missiles [72", STR 8, AP 2, Heavy 1, Concussive, One use]). This, combined with the associated Stormtalons should have enough dakka to significantly weaken it prior to assault. Also, this means the Stormraven doesn't take up one of our heavy support slots and we can still put something inside it should we wish.

Archived