Thinking of a chapter name. Would like some help please.

HsojVvad

We all like making our own chapters right? For me I want something like a Ghost related first. I was thinking something like Spectres of Caliban or Caliban Spectres.  Just something doesn't sound right there.

My thinking is that this chapter had strong ties to Caliban some way some how. Could be that these "knights" can link their linage all the way back to Caliban. So I am thinking of a colour scheme of something like how use light greens, blues and what not to make a ghost like colours. Will do some test pieces soon, if that doesn't work, still want to have a name like Spectres of Caliban or something like that for me Chapter or at least a squad of them. 

So is there other names I could be using? Is there ever any continents names ever listed? What about cities or towns on Caliban? Any ever named?

Wraiths of Caliban
Revenants of Caliban

Death Knights of Caliban

When I think of your chapter I kind of get a whole Mortifactors feel to it, I could be wrong thou. But I like that idea smile.png I might use for the next years Brotherhood of Angels. I like the idea of a Dark Angels Successor chapter heavy into Death Cults etc. Instead of Interrogators I will make them Death Priests, Librarians would be Necroseers or something...

Ok I think I have talked enough nonsense smile.png.

Let's see if the thesaurus is any help:

Ghost - noun

the soul of a dead person thought of especially as appearing to living people <looked for ghosts in the graveyard on Halloween>

Synonyms apparition, bogey (also bogie or bogy), familiar spirit, hant [dialect], haunt [chiefly dialect], materialization, phantasm (also fantasm), phantom, poltergeist, shade, shadow, specter (or spectre), spirit, spook, sprite, vision, visitant, wraith

Related Words angel, daimon, familiar, genie, genius, jinni (or jinn also djinni or djinn), shaitan; double, doppelgänger (or doppelganger), fetch; lemures, manes; incubus, lamia, succubus, vampire, zombie (also zombi); cacodemon, demon (or daemon), devil, fiend, ghoul, imp

I like the idea of the Lost Host of Caliban and then name the brothers shade, sergeants specters, inquisitor chaplains wraiths, etc... But it might make the chapter seem like the Unforgiven's version of the Legion of the Damned.

The Revenant Order / The Order Revenant? Ghosts of the Old Order? Shades of Redemption?

Sounds like a nice idea, hope you find a good solution smile.png

Oh I like this one. Maybe not the Ghosts bit so directly though. Maybe Knights of the Old Order, or just The Old Order.

Hmm, otherwise, in keeping with the usual naming scheme, The Angels or Remembrance?

Archived