World Eaters in your base... killing your men.

MHP

War, has rarely been so vicious. Brother fighting brother, will only serve to bring forth a war so ripe with hatred, actions considered beyond the natural instincts of previously honourable warriors, are now permanently instilled - the inevitable repercussions of immeasurable treachery.

Battle-Sergeant Helios, recently promoted in the fields of Istvaan 5, after his predecessor fell victim to a direct hit from a multi-melta, revelled in his new rank. He had never craved the recognition of his abilities from Angron or even Khârn, but now the title had been bestowed upon him, it felt right.

The appointment was crude and brief, but Helios was never one for ceremony. That he had been recognised and appointed at all was in itself a badge of honour.

WIP Helios. Tidying of his armour and a few other things to do... and to find a nice base.

15266715135_103d3100f8_b.jpgwe by meatheadpaints, on Flickr

And what's in store shortly...

15243718556_7f6f21a967_b.jpgwe1 by meatheadpaints, on Flickr

C&C welcome guys

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I shall take a look at Secret Weapon. I'm after a dark, earthy look as I think a muddy base would set the white off quite nicely - that's the idea anyway.

Blood, gore, possible heads and limbs may make an appearance in the army... but for standard bolter guys I intend on keeping it to a premium - few splashes here and there...

Obviously I always appreciate C&C and suggestions like the one you made, so keep 'em coming...

"The nails completely control me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams. I've always had a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, horror is in my blood."

cheers man

I ended up accidently breaking the helm with the plume... as you do so back to square one with the head! I'm after Enkomi's head if anyone would sell it me?

Here's some progress though..

15094963299_28533ed6ae_h.jpg

some new guys to the table...

15281719425_7ce6a094f1_h.jpg

and what they should all look like, pre-gore and decent base.

15094959219_5d6c9d33b2_h.jpg

C&C always welcome

Thanks a lot, fellas.

I've been working on some bare heads tonight as I'm obsessed with them... got nearly every one out there! This one however is my favourite.

15289178671_eb48be7685_h.jpgPicture 280 by meatheadpaints, on Flickr

Also planned a shopping list for January when I head to Nottingham with the Lord of Terra (Terror?) aka the wife.

I've also bought the two remaining parts I needed for my Delvarus... 

It's been... emotional.

I live in the US. I bought Molok to do an Ultamarine Commander for a friend. If you PM me your Address I can mail you the Enkomi mini as I have no use for it at all. Don't know how long it will take to get to you though :(

I live in the US. I bought Molok to do an Ultamarine Commander for a friend. If you PM me your Address I can mail you the Enkomi mini as I have no use for it at all. Don't know how long it will take to get to you though sad.png

that is very kind of you my friend, however I ended up buying the two bits I required from eBay last night! Typical really. But thanks a lot for the kind offer.

Cheers guys really appreciate all the kind comments.

Slightly off the World Eater topic... I had a Sicaran lying around in a yellow basecoat, so I decided to paint it up, IF style...for eventual sale I imagine.

Here's 2 WIP shots, having just based the tracks. Feedback welcome as always

15111089480_d39696657e_h.jpgPicture 285 by meatheadpaints, on Flickr

15297802115_f6aa1edd88_h.jpgPicture 284 by meatheadpaints, on Flickr

Archived