I'm back!

3DJutsu

Hail Battle Brothers. I have returned from my long hiatus ( by that i mean i was in training for awhile )

I noticed that the game has changed quite a bit and DA seems to be retaking a bit of the scene. Just a couple of questions if you don't mind since it'll be a minute befor i can get my own copy of the new rules.

Has anything changed that will affect how I use my Divination Libby in my Plasama Cannon squads?

Black Knights still boss?

Do PFG's now extend around transports again?

Will jink massively change how i play or will i just need to modify a little bit?

Ravenwing still the coolest kids in town?

Thanks and cheers.

* Has anything changed that will affect how I use my Divination Libby in my Plasama Cannon squads?

they are still good from what I've seen

* Black Knights still boss?

yes and then some.

* Do PFG's now extend around transports again?

yes

* Will jink massively change how i play or will i just need to modify a little bit?

probably mod a little bit, with jink being 4+ cover, it makes you have to snap shot.

* Ravenwing still the coolest kids in town?

Ravenwing is good but deathwing made a come back also, there are some posts that talk about DW (I havn't ran them yet in 7th.) Green wing is about like SM though.

Hail Battle Brothers. I have returned from my long hiatus ( by that i mean i was in training for awhile )

I noticed that the game has changed quite a bit and DA seems to be retaking a bit of the scene. Just a couple of questions if you don't mind since it'll be a minute befor i can get my own copy of the new rules.

Has anything changed that will affect how I use my Divination Libby in my Plasama Cannon squads?

Black Knights still boss?

Do PFG's now extend around transports again?

Will jink massively change how i play or will i just need to modify a little bit?

Ravenwing still the coolest kids in town?

Thanks and cheers.

Pfg now works on vehicles when embarked. And sgt's in deathwing can now carry other weapons than their default.

Ravenwing is worse but not by much the darkshroud has become pretty mandatory.

You can now take assassin's without being a gk. They are monsters.

Subtle changes have helped us such as objective secured if your running Ravenwing or Deathwing

Challenge wounds cascade down and up so no MC hiding and trying to pick a character off at a time

HQ squad get 3+ Jinx DS gives them 2+ I think its a bonus some don't

Psychic is obviously different and I no longer take a Librarian to twin link stuff as its warp charge 2 and have moved onto Telepathy and Pyromancy (being able to shoot in the Psychic phase at a different targets and the shooting phase Nice!)

Troop transports such as Rhino's and Razorbacks Drop Pods (even Land Raiders) have objective secured as well and progressive missions (Maelstrom) is catching on even the comp scene are looking at some form of progressive scoring some are even going as far as stopping the scoring at the point you table your opponent so if you shoot the last man and your not scoring or are behind you'll loose.

If a troop choice (speeder in a Ravenwing formation) is next to an objective and a unit from your opponent is next to the same objective your troop choice trumps his unit unless his unit is also a troop choice then its contested.

You cant just scoot a HQ across the table in Turn 5 and contest objectives and it ties in with progressive objectives

Did the rules for allies change? For example would I be able to "ally in" a white scars stormtalon and have dark angel troops on it or am i still not able to embark upon battle brother transports?

Also, thanks for the info everyone.

Did the rules for allies change? For example would I be able to "ally in" a white scars stormtalon and have dark angel troops on it or am i still not able to embark upon battle brother transports?

battle brothers can now embark on each others transports. (like a DA tech marine can go in a SM land raider if there is room). While being a war forged list, you can either take another (no limit to how many) primary detachment or a max of 1 ally detachment.

Archived