Theories on Cypher...

Rheteric

I have tried searching for a thread specifically dedicated to sharing and expounding upon a plethora of different theories regarding cypher and have failed to do so. I know the topic has been discussed but I have yet to see it in the same context, format, or method that I am trying now to propagate. Forgive me if this is, just in fact more of the same and if you could point me in the right direction that'd be awesome.

Now then...

Here's what I've postulated thus far...

1.he is omegon, maybe even alpharius...maybe even the 2 combined

(take note,not only of their individual dealings but of the significance in their numbers legion-wise as well as the prophecy surrounding alpha legion)

2.he is the last surviving member of the order of Lupus

3.he is a Watcher in the Dark who was given or stole Dark Angel gene-seed(if given,it'd have been by lion el'johnson himself)

4.he is an enforcer,if not the main enforcer,of a now even more clandestine Cabal(THE cabal)

5: cypher is some embodiment, fragment, or minor(/incomplete) (re)incarnation of the emperor or a revenant controlled directly by his will.

Thoughts?opinions?

What are your thoughts/theories

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Use the search string "The Lord Cypher" (including the quotation marks) and focus the search on the Dark Angels forum. You'll find the topics in question.

Archived