Sorceror on Palanquin Ideas.

Erie

I wanted to have a Chaos Sorcerer as my main warlord for my Nightlords. Using the Palanquin is the only way to beef him up to four wounds. I was planning on getting assault centurions and using converting one of them into a Chaos Sorceror in Centurion armor. Would this be viable way conversion and "counts as"? 

I've been looking at conversions for Palanquin and a lot of them are the same thing: Nurglingings carrying their Lord. Are there any other conversions you may have seen that work besides the typical way of going about it?

I think a centurion conversion could work quite well. The "dude in a suit of armor in a suit of armor" gives me a parasite vibe.
If you don't like the palanquin idea, try to expand on the centurion. Maybe he's a large hulking chaos marine, loads of great ogre, ogryn, troll models, and stuff like that to go from.
The Nurgle sorcerer on palanquin with the Daemonheart upgrade sounds fearsome indeed.

Thank you for all your replies! 

Karamav looks a bit of a nightmare to convert. The Tzeentch Chariot looks pretty amazing as well.  My main force are Nightlords so I wanted my Sorceror to be rocking Centurion armor that he looted from a successful raid. I'm using palaquin because it bumps the Sorc up to 4 wounds. 

Archived