Does anyone happen to know if it would be possible to vow a unit of centurion devs for the blood angel cause? I've got 3 that are ready to join my blood drinkers ranks...

Sadly no.

It needs to be a choice from our codex / supplement/ otherwise faction BA.

No allies I'm afraid!

I would love some BA assault centurions with Psyker support. Sanguinary is rather synergistic with them:

• Fear of the Dark and Blood Boil? Good bye tarpit hordes!
  • Blood Lance? More Melta!
  • Shield? T5 2+ 5++
  • Unleash rage? Oh look at all of these S10 ap1 attacks.
  • Wings? Sudden Centurion redeployment

In the meantime though - Iron Hands allies anyone with a priest?

Drop an IH IC nearby using thier new decurion and you can have 3+ FNP Centurions.

2 of the StormRavens for my ETL pledge are 2nd hand salvage jobs. I've somehow managed to strip, prime, preshade and mask them all and only just realise that one of the tail fins was glued on backwards by the previous owner *facepalm*.

EDC

Are tgey glued with plastic cement or cyanoacrylate?

I've been advised to do the freezer trick (i.e. bung it in the freezer, wait a while, then "tap" the tail and it will pop off) assuming of course that this is superglue and not polystyrene cement. Mine's on backwards and I prefer it...

I honestly don't know what was used. I had a brief attempt at pulling it off, but to no avail. I'll try sticking it in the freezer tonight.

It does actually look alright, but it'll bother me that my 3 SR aren't consistent.

If I can't fix it, I'll just use the call sign 'derp 1' whenever it flies onto the board...

EDC

2 of the StormRavens for my ETL pledge are 2nd hand salvage jobs. I've somehow managed to strip, prime, preshade and mask them all and only just realise that one of the tail fins was glued on backwards by the previous owner *facepalm*.

EDC

That is the worst! It is so frustrating.

I honestly don't know what was used. I had a brief attempt at pulling it off, but to no avail. I'll try sticking it in the freezer tonight.

It does actually look alright, but it'll bother me that my 3 SR aren't consistent.

If I can't fix it, I'll just use the call sign 'derp 1' whenever it flies onto the board...

EDC

If you have a thin hacksaw you can always saw it off, sand both sides, and glue it back on the right way with the help of a little pinning, then fill the gaps with green stuff.  I realize it's a bit of a pain to do for a prepared model, but the most you'll have to do is a little extra brush on primer and red paint.

Got a Crusade case the other day (from Darksphere, I'm not paying those GW prices!) which should help with carrying the odd shaped stuff like bikes, Sanguinary Guard and Rhino chassis tanks.

I got one a while ago. I'm on to my second and will probably never go back. I think I put nearly 100 marines in my fist, in addition to the raven. My Raven's wings are removable, though, so it makes it an easier fit.

I didnt magnetise or anything, I just didnt glue the wings on, and filed away the locking tabs on the hull. They slide in tightly, and fit beneath the air intake, works perfectly.

Edited by Xenith

I have, and never will see the appeal of painting Rhino interior. It looks amazing BH but I just don't see the appeal for something you'll never see.

If I get a mastodon though, I think I'd have to do that....