Incoming. Just after the Stuff i´ve planed for the ETL..

I´ve seen the chaotic equivalent (primed http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/Slaughter3000/media/DSCN1838_zpsevckbyyt.jpg.html)

and must say that i like that bulkier style.

So i will today make my vow and start painting red tac´s!

Today is painting day!

Edited by Riot Earp

Picked up my 100th store special edition Cappie today, and a bloke literally said, "Carmine Blades? Those are Blood Angels yeah?" Plops down a fully assembled squad of Sanguinary Guard (unprimed just assembled but need some TLC) "Here you go, I'm never going to use them..."

My reaction, "okay, you don't have to twist my arm or anything..." And now I have something extra for vow #2 :smile.:

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

So just a heads up, I'm working the over night shift: 21:00-05:00 and I found this little gem.

Jolemai, if this is okay keep it up, if it is against forum/thread policy or has been posted already, feel free to delete.

Here is a free audio for some Sanguinius love; I've just started listening to it and so far it has been entertaining. "From the Blood" by Andy Smillie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-rNoKzrmo

So just a heads up, I'm working the over night shift: 21:00-05:00 and I found this little gem.

Jolemai, if this is okay keep it up, if it is against forum/thread policy or has been posted already, feel free to delete.

Here is a free audio for some Sanguinius love; I've just started listening to it and so far it has been entertaining. "From the Blood" by Andy Smillie

This is probably against IP, but thanks for the link!

Considering checking out a "local" gaming club in London tomorrow evening.

1500/2000 seems to be the Order of the day.

I think 7 pods should get me a reputation as soon as I pop them on the table - tempted to try and fight the hardest list I can just to die horribly and get a learning experience.

Considering I have Zero Grav and such it may be a hard battle, but I plan to just do my normal thing and saturate their deployment with Dreads and template weapons. Meltacide for big targets. Raven and Deredeo for Dakka needs.

Will probably run a chappy with the Veritas and a Priest with Valours (if I can find a model quick enough) and run a 5 masn squad of each SG and DC with the appropriate dudes in.

Vindicator to round off heavy support. I'll make a list and post it up later, see what I can get together.

The FAQ says I need at least one CAD, but that would make a BSF annoyingly unwieldy to use as well (4 troops... Which I don't even own perhaps) though that has not been updated in a while. So I'll ask.

...Tried making a list and: Priest, Chappy, Tac, Scouts, Raven, Vindi, Deredeo, SG & DC brings me at 1493. Not even any Meltacide or dreads...

Edited by Charlo

What do you mean by 'at least one CAD'?

The army needs to include at least one Combined Arms Detachment. So minimum 2 troop one HQ using that detachment before taking up to one more. I assume it's to stop people going formation crazy/ running huge decurions?

Jolemai, if this is okay keep it up, if it is against forum/thread policy or has been posted already, feel free to delete

This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

I never thought the BA were especially arrogant, but according to this audio novel it is said that the Angels Sanguine are even more arrogant than blood Angels. Worst part is that's coming from a flesh tearer.... I would expect them to be more arrogant and BA more noble/humble. Guess I was wrong...

Edited by Brother Lemartes

I never thought the BA were especially arrogant, but according to this audio novel it is said that the Angels Sanguine are even more arrogant than blood Angels. Worst part is that's coming from a flesh tearer.... I would expect them to be more arrogant and BA more noble/humble. Guess I was wrong...

Remember, unreliable narrator.

Of course the Flesh Tearer will think they are better than the others. That's the arrogance you speak of.

Received my payslip which means I get to plan this month's purchases!

*strokes beard*

Don't tease! What are you planning?

EDC

Honestly, I'm undecided. Basically, there's nothing I really need right now. So I either blow it all on scenery or head over to Forgeworld with a limit of £50.