I too believe that Baal Predators Flamestorm Canon got Torrent in the next Codex, for given the Baal Configuration, this would make sense.

(When you compare the Baal Flamestorm Canon and a LR Redeemer Flamestorm Canon, what you immediatly witness is the fact that the Baal have a better Mark of Canon and more Fuel reserve. Those fact playing for Baal Flamestorm Canon having the Torrent special rule.)

How exactly can Torrent be justified?

This things justified technologicaly - warhammerly speaking - be bigger)

I also hope for torrent. And I still hope for those rumors (really old) that states Baal will have another variant with melta-turret.

At least we have unchanged 5th ed box - so maybe they will do another kit to that with the rules improvement.

One can only hope

My 30k/40k Angelic Host - Across 10 Millennia I suppose!

gallery_14877_7794_362372.jpg

edit - there are about 20 terminators and some characters missing from the far left

What no Vindicators and only one drop-pod?!?! ...hah awesome force dude, mine is incredibly similar and I'm also a terribly slow painter and an even slower builder (my landraider with the metal sponsons is still un-opened).

Great photo though, I can't wait to see some painting progress... :wink:

If you ask me what is the madness...

So wildest dreams version 1.0

Librarian dreadnought

-4 attack base

+1 for two close combat weapon (when hit with Halberd)

+2 Rage (found at sanguinary discipline)

+D3 from a Rampage (warlord trait on sanguine codex table)

+D3 from Quickening

+1 from Sanguinor

+1 from Sisters command squad (banner that gives everyone +1 attack (and Jacobus can also provide counter-attack))

so 15, Strengh 10 Ap2 ini 7 (or 8) instant death at ws5

Pretty intresting. 

Although half of these are need to be rolled but essentialy only Rampage trait and Rage are random - others are a solid base.

Finally started on my ETL vow in earnest this week. Chaplain (Furioso) Dread has nearly been finished with base coating except for the skull color. Death Company plastic Dread has base colors but I need to redo some white on the arms. It's a weird decision - spend a lot of time layering up to white just on the arms, or spend a lot of time setting up airbrush, using it for two forearm plates, then cleaning and dissasembly... But there's a few other steps before those.

Excited to be doing dreadnoughts after the Errata!