Great Charlo.

I can recommend "The man in the high castle" it is a show after the book from phillip k. dick.

Very disturbing but good plot.

I can second Riot Earp - really enjoyed the Man in the High Castle, alas it is on Prime though, not Netflix. I'm currently watching Marco Polo season 2 and enjoying that if that's of any interest Charlo.

I've got prime too! And I've heard good things, may have to take you up on that.

Pacific Rim is always a good watch. I don't care how many times you've seen it, go watch it again. You'll thank me.

Fantastic idea.

I've not watched it since the Theatrical release, I might even buy the BluRay now...

Pacific Rim is always a good watch. I don't care how many times you've seen it, go watch it again. You'll thank me.

Fantastic idea.

I've not watched it since the Theatrical release, I might even buy the BluRay now...

I watched it thrice in cinema, and bought the Blu-Ray as soon as it came out. I love that move so much.

Yeah pacific rim is great, looking forward to the sequel!

I'd recommend "stranger things" on Netflix if you like 80s movies like the goonies or x files/Steven King esque stuff.

Also just started watching "mr. Robot" on prime, which seems pretty great so far.

I have heard good things about the man in the high castle too.

Pacific Rim is just as good as I remember.

Painting bikes however is total balls.

Gkt the first layer of leadbelcher down on the normal speeders and one bike squad though!

Small progress, but progress!

Also, painting in this heat is hard... The paint is gone and dried up by the time you've done a section!

(oh god how am I going to finish this vow he laughed nervously)

Edited by Charlo

Pacific Rim is just as good as I remember.

Painting bikes however is total balls.

Gkt the first layer of leadbelcher down on the normal speeders and one bike squad though!

Small progress, but progress!

Also, painting in this heat is hard... The paint is gone and dried up by the time you've done a section!

(oh god how am I going to finish this vow he laughed nervously)

Keep pushing lad! ...small progress is still progress. I am doing the same with my terminators. You got this.

Use a wet palette!

Got a good tutorial to make one? I tried once but it didn't go so well.

Dem Kolinsky brushes though, even using a number 2 for the edging on bikes was easy :D

I use this

http://www.wargamestore.com/images/P/p3palette.jpg

It has a sponge inset and you lay palette paper on top which is cut to size, and a closable lid for when you're not using it.

You can buy refill pads of the paper.

It seems to be out of stock on War Game Store but I'm sure you can get it somewhere else. Also search "wet palette" on Amazon – plenty of alternatives.

My BA brothers I have questions.

The Sanguinary armour does it have a specific Mark? Or is it just artificer armour?

I will use my BaC (still in the box) for a BA sucessor. Templars of Blood. Using BT transfers all around.

But I want the Captain to be somewhat similar to the squads ofc.

It is it's own mark really...

But considering the design of the jump pack and how the SG have been around since the Heresy, it's probably based upon Mk IV, but with Mk VII influences like the circular kneepads.

Looking closely, the design of the arms and general shape of the breastplate is Mk IV too.

So I'd go for that :)

Edited by Charlo

It is it's own mark really...

But considering the design of the jump pack and how the SG have been around since the Heresy, it's probably based upon Mk IV, but with Mk VII influences like the circular kneepads.

It struck me a bit like mk4.

I just bought the torso with Tabard. Will use MK4 legs. No jump pack tho. Malakim Phoros rules for chapter master.

Tks tho ;)

Edited by Sete