Finaly som list from BAO are posted. Just Copy pasting so i know no further details.

Astra Militarum with BA

I.G.:
Vendetta, Wyverns x2, squad of guardsmen (veterans, IIRC) … Commissar?
Blood Angels:
Libby dreadnaught, Warlord with Drop Pod
The FW nasty dread that is 13, 13, 12, ugly meltagun and such, 4 Hull Points. With Drop Pod.
Snipers
GravGun Devastators inna Drop Pod, Combat squads the other 5 marines
Melta Devastators inna Drop Pod, Combat squads the other 5 marines
Throw in some tactical Blood Angels. Maybe.

BA with White Scars #10

Blood Angels CAD

HQ
Librarian (ML1), Veritas Vitae, Force Sword, Auspex
Mephiston

Elites
Furioso Dreadnought, Frag Cannon, Melta Gun, Drop Pod
Command Squad, Melta Guns (x3), Drop Pod

Troop
Tactical Squad (x5), Melta Gun, Sergeant with Infernus Pistol, Drop Pod
Tactical Squad (x5), Heavy Flamer, Sergeant with Infernus Pistol, Drop Pod

Heavy
Fire Raptor, Heavy Bolter Sponsons

White Scars CAD

HQ
Librarian (ML2), Hunters Eye, Force Stave

Troop
Scout Squad (x5)
Scout Squad (x5), Land Speeder Storm with Heavy Flamer

Fast
Storm Talon, Skyhammer Missile Launcher
Drop Pod

Heavy
Centurion Devastators, Grav Cannon and Grav Amp (x2), Sergeant with Grav Cannon and Grav Amp and Omniscope

Danny K #10

"

Uhm, that’s exactly right with the triple threat idea! Although I tend to rely more heavily on my fliers towards the later part of the game for last minute objective grabbing or other random shenanigans. My list really starts to fall apart if people are able to destroy my fliers early on.

Generally, I liken my list to a alpha striking glass hammer. If I can knock out my opponents critical assets on turn one or turn two then I’m usually free to do as I please with my fliers. But as with all players, I try my best to play to the mission. So if I’m lucky enough to go second in a mission with first strike/blood, then I’ll null deploy and hope for a successful alpha strike."

source comments

https://www.frontlinegaming.org/2016/07/20/4-bao-lists-worth-looking-at/

Edited by Riot Earp

Finaly som list from BAO are posted. Just Copy pasting so i know no further details.

Astra Militarum with BA

I.G.:

Vendetta, Wyverns x2, squad of guardsmen (veterans, IIRC) … Commissar?

Blood Angels:

Libby dreadnaught, Warlord with Drop Pod

The FW nasty dread that is 13, 13, 12, ugly meltagun and such, 4 Hull Points. With Drop Pod.

Snipers

GravGun Devastators inna Drop Pod, Combat squads the other 5 marines

Melta Devastators inna Drop Pod, Combat squads the other 5 marines

Throw in some tactical Blood Angels. Maybe.

BA with White Scars #10

Blood Angels CAD

HQ

Librarian (ML1), Veritas Vitae, Force Sword, Auspex

Mephiston

Elites

Furioso Dreadnought, Frag Cannon, Melta Gun, Drop Pod

Command Squad, Melta Guns (x3), Drop Pod

Troop

Tactical Squad (x5), Melta Gun, Sergeant with Infernus Pistol, Drop Pod

Tactical Squad (x5), Heavy Flamer, Sergeant with Infernus Pistol, Drop Pod

Heavy

Fire Raptor, Heavy Bolter Sponsons

White Scars CAD

HQ

Librarian (ML2), Hunters Eye, Force Stave

Troop

Scout Squad (x5)

Scout Squad (x5), Land Speeder Storm with Heavy Flamer

Fast

Drop Pod

Heavy

Centurion Devastators, Grav Cannon and Grav Amp (x2), Sergeant with Grav Cannon and Grav Amp and Omniscope

Danny K #10

"

Uhm, that’s exactly right with the triple threat idea! Although I tend to rely more heavily on my fliers towards the later part of the game for last minute objective grabbing or other random shenanigans. My list really starts to fall apart if people are able to destroy my fliers early on.

Generally, I liken my list to a alpha striking glass hammer. If I can knock out my opponents critical assets on turn one or turn two then I’m usually free to do as I please with my fliers. But as with all players, I try my best to play to the mission. So if I’m lucky enough to go second in a mission with first strike/blood, then I’ll null deploy and hope for a successful alpha strike."

source comments

https://www.frontlinegaming.org/2016/07/20/4-bao-lists-worth-looking-at/

Both of those lists seem to have very little actual Blood Angels hahaha... grav and melta devastators what? ...didn't a BA list place in the top 10? - was it one of these?

Likes are daily I think. Kind of glossed over the last few pages with the, shall we say, digressions of a most unsuitable nature. If anyone feels the need to re-calibrate I'd suggest giving Knocked Loose a listen. Nothing swish, but they know what they're about. Could well be the angriest, breakdown-iest straight up hardcore band I've heard in quite a while. If you tried to make music out of the Black Rage I'd not be surprised if they're what you'd get.

Currently finishing random Crimson Tear (rather than painting my vowed Tarantula...).

Are they Rhino hatches?

Very interested indeed!

Though made as Armoured metal box sets, they may well fit perfectly on a rhino :smile.: Check latest post in ML-shields thread (in news and rumours) for a pic of some being tested on a rhino, (though not winged blood design)

Link needed yo

Not available for sale yet, will update when possible. Will probably be put in a set with side door style pieces as well.

Edited by Aeternas

Likes are daily I think. Kind of glossed over the last few pages with the, shall we say, digressions of a most unsuitable nature. If anyone feels the need to re-calibrate I'd suggest giving Knocked Loose a listen. Nothing swish, but they know what they're about. Could well be the angriest, breakdown-iest straight up hardcore band I've heard in quite a while. If you tried to make music out of the Black Rage I'd not be surprised if they're what you'd get.

Currently finishing random Crimson Tear (rather than painting my vowed Tarantula...).

Likes are indeed daily, although of you're like me, the "day" on the B&C doesn't align with the local day/night cycle.'

Also, just going to drop this bit here.

Blood Angels, servants of the emperor, hear me and remember! The Emperor protects, but there is no protection for us. Through our deaths humanity lives, through our suffering humanity prospers, and through our struggle for purity humanity finds peace. We are the saving light of the Emperor, and WE protect.

Took a pre Photo of the archangels some sternguard gonna be exchanged termis and furiosos will attend as seen.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/IMG_20160714_222119_zpsvjqeurce.jpg

Beautiful battlefield. Have fun tomorrow :smile.:

Ladys and Gents im gonna field the Archangels Today into Combat against CSM with Daemonkin. 

May the Emperor protect!

Pics and Rep follows.

Edited by Riot Earp