The High Lords in their infinite wisdom have probably seen the Sanguine Vision have a lot of relic tech and have decided to send the Minotaurs to investigate... They forget we were founded upon their mandate as a sentinel chapter with our cousins in the Star Phatoms and Marines Errant.

They shall know that the Sons of Sanguinius are not to be trifled with, we care not for the Minotaur's reputation of Astartes slayers, they will meet more than their match and we shall prove our loyalty through superiority in warfare.

The ancients have been roused, we march to war.

=====

Got a game against the Minotaurs tomorrow!

1500 with a CAD or equivalent. Going to run my trademark MAXIMUM dreads. Heavily considering building my Leviathan tonight for a debut tomorrow....

Edited by Charlo

Welcome back DarkMark, looking forward to seeing some nice red MKIV!

Thank you.

I've been squirreling away HH bits getting ready to add to my collection. The massive amount of bling in our range is a blessing and a curse: it really sapped my enthusiasm painting so many details. I think therefore bigger models will be my focus, and limited infantry to go along side.

Once my stuff together is together, I'll tryTM and start giving a little back to you guys.

Updated my Dread Drop list in prep for tonight!

I've dropped the DC in favor for a few more bikes to beef up the squad as I'm reluctantly sure i'll need the Grav. Also an excuse to use Chaplain Darr'knight in his first game. Making them fearless will be super helpful for letting them stick around too!

Taking all bets I'll roll Wings and Blood Lance as my powers again....

Edited by Charlo

Tell him why you play Blood Angels and let him make up his own mind. If he goes with Dark Angels then clearly the issue is with your lack of devotion and passion for the Sons of Sanguinius ;)

But on a serious note are there any armies not played in your gaming group? Might be more fun to have a new army to play against rather than a duplicate. You should shepard them to the armies you feel they'd like the most from what they say but ultimately the final choice is theirs - you can rejoice in having a new member and a new player to fight whatever they choose :D

Updated my Dread Drop list in prep for tonight!

I've dropped the DC in favor for a few more bikes to beef up the squad as I'm reluctantly sure i'll need the Grav. Also an excuse to use Chaplain Darr'knight in his first game. Making them fearless will be super helpful for letting them stick around too!

Taking all bets I'll roll Wings and Blood Lance as my powers again....

Same. :smile.:

I'm also playing this tonight!

Edited by LutherMax

I have a game vs necrons but will not be bringing a dread list though due to not having enough dreads yet and necrons being able to glance them to death so easily..... Still bringing the frag cannon furioso though

ugh.

First time facing necrons, bringing incredibly unoptimized list consisting of what I have painted, but one question i have is: Valors edge or Relic blade on Capt.? Not sure how much 2+ saves they have to offer

Edited by Brother Lemartes