Hahaha 32 is nothing xD

It won't melt in 32 degrees Celsius.

We have 35-40 celsius weather quite a bit, and my models have survived. Add in the humidity that raises the temp, we can get regular days that are closer to 43 degrees.

Edited by Arkangilos

Just don't leave it in the direct sunlight, and limit the exposure time to the heat. A few hours probably won't hurt them, but a few days might.

Also, if it can fit in a back pack, might as well bring them inside.

And it probably wouldn't hurt to test it first. Try it with one of your old models.

Edited by Arkangilos

how terrible would it be to start assault terminators on the board no transport with a SP in a friendly game against a 'not optomized" necron list?

I just want to use my painted priest and termies. I don't want to find points for a JP for the priest and was just gonna deep strike the termies anyway which isn't exactly ideal.

1500pt game, not sure how much long range shooting they have or even ap 2. 

Can you take a locator beacon, or a teleport homer on a scout sergeant anywhere? The locator beacon would work for teleport and deep strike, but homer only for termies. So far I've found it makes a big difference if you can come in with conference. Edited by Chaplain Gunzhard

Can you take a locator beacon, or a teleport homer on a scout sergeant anywhere? The locator beacon would work for teleport and deep strike, but homer only for termies. So far I've found it makes a big difference if you can come in with conference.

Scout Sergeant has the option in the datasheet to take a Teleport Homer for 2 Melta Bombs ;)

Interestingly a Scout Biker Sergeant can take a Locator Beacon for the same cost instead - which is actually an incredible option, considering you get infiltrate/ scout on them and can pretty much put your terminators/ anything where you want at that point.

Err, does anyone know where our revered High Chaplain Jolemai is? He's been unusually quiet.

He has been notable by his absence... Perhaps the Reclusium has granted him a period of leave for contemplation...

Thanks for the concern, sadly the light of the Astronomicon could not be seen on my most recent mission...

Safe to say it was a success and I'm now getting back up to speed.