Some priming was done for a few side projects. Notice poor mans Limited BA Captain in the middle. I had converted this dude some five years or so ago. Long before the limited edition release. Hope to paint it in the same colors as the 2nd ed box set cover.

gallery_60983_8363_500287.jpg

Chaplains power fist, priests sword and jumppack are magnetized.

They all look great! Really nice choice of bits...

Edited by LutherMax

I personally prefer the hard copies for stuff like this.  I'm an ebook guy usually but when you need to flip around a lot I think hard copies are preferable by a lot.  Also you don't have to worry about charging it and apps crashing or losing files and such.  I really want the red thirst edition but I know I would get annoyed more by it than hard copies of the two books.  Plus I've had people complain about ebooks because you can't really prove it's a legitimately purchased copy or that it hasn't been tampered with.  I'd rather just avoid all of that.

Do we have to do anything beforehand to enter?

Nope. Just select something that you haven't started yet or is part done.

Can it be a single model or does it have to be legal units ala the ETL?

Unless part of the Death Company (ETL Oathbreakers who are automatically entered), one must make a primary vow which is a legal unit(or units) for our Faction. To supplement this, one may make a secondary vow which can be a single model for our Faction if you wish. From the link to last years event a few posts above:

Primary Vows

Primary Vows are any unit that can legally be chosen to represent a Blood Angels force in the 40k universe at the time of writing:

• Any legal unit from Faction: Adeptus Astartes Blood Angels
  • Any legal unit from Faction: Legion Astartes Blood Angels
  • Any legal unit from Battlefleet Gothic pledged to the Blood Angels (or her Successors)
  • Any legal unit from Epic 4000 pledged to the Blood angels (or her Successors)
  • Anything from the following list:
    • Cypher
    • Any Cerastus-pattern Knight
    • Fortification
    • Any Imperial Titan
    • Marauder Bomber/Destroyer

Secondary Vows

A Secondary Vow represents all the little extra things that go along with our collections. Things such as pintle weapon choices, magnetisation choices, single Tactical Marines, and so on go here. These can be added at a later date should you wish, but they will need to be cleared with me first via PM.

• Any unit/model upgrade for those in the Primary Vow category
  • Any extra/alternative weapons for those in the Primary Vow category
  • Artwork for those in the Primary Vow category
  • Fluff for those in the Primary Vow category
  • Bases and/or transfers for those in the Primary Vow category
  • Daemons – only a legal unit of  those that can be summoned via Malefic Daemonology
  • Anything from the following list:
    • Any Imperial Knight from Codex: Imperial Knights
    • Any Assassin from Codex: Assassins
    • Any Inquisitor from Codex: Inquisition

This year it will be similar...

Updated my chapter fluff

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/230540-sanguinary-crusaders-updated-91216/

For those that have already seen the previous ones, I add the updates in both main post and desperately as a comment, so you can just see the update.

Feedback welcome

Edited by Arkangilos

Anyone have any advice for kit basing a tech marine?

Does the ravenwing bike squad come with some parts to make one? I remember seeing a tech marinish head in there and torso maybe?

I want that lucifer armored force but need the tech marine, another Baal and a LR...,

Edited by Brother Lemartes

Anyone have any advice for kit basing a tech marine?

Does the ravenwing bike squad come with some parts to make one? I remember seeing a tech marinish head in there and torso maybe?

I want that lucifer armored force but need the tech marine, another Baal and a LR...,

appiah5 did a cool one, at the top of this very page! I believe the head is from the Stormraven kit, and the backpack arm from the missile launcher backpack I think?