So tomorrow I'm off to the Warhammer World 'Red Thirst' campaign weekend. Hopefully take a few pictures in the excitement. Maybe see one or two of you there.

For the Emperor and Sanguinius! Death, DEATH!

May Sanguinius be with you!

Are you allowed to share your list(s)?

If it's advancing the plot, I hope a lot of us show up and perform well! Haha

Don't need to give GW any reasons to want to kill off our chapter or anything during the 13th black crusade campaign later on down the line!

Has corbulo made any actual progress with anything? I feel like he's always like searching for something important to save us, but it never actually goes anywhere...

Probably, I honestly dislike typing my list onto here as I mainly use a tablet though. Here's a brief sketch.

Priest, JP, Auspex, Melta, CCW, Veritus

LibDred, Lucius pod, Ml2

SangGuard 5, banner, 3xsword,2x axe

Death co, 7man, JP, 1xFist

Furioso Dred, melta, frag, pod

Empty pod,

Five man tact, heavy flamer, rhino, Dozer

Five man tact, heavy flamer, rhino, Dozer.

Sicaran, LoG Schism of Mars, Dozer, las

Knight Paladin

As the campaigns main antagonists are daemons, my reserves are 2x five man scots with CCW, camo and teleport homers.

1 ml3 grey knight Libby

5 man Grey knight terminator, halberds and psycannon

1x Dred knight, teleport, psycannon, sword, flamer

Edited by Rafen IX

Has corbulo made any actual progress with anything? I feel like he's always like searching for something important to save us, but it never actually goes anywhere...

"I have not failed, I have simply found a thousand ways that do not work." Tomas Edysn, Techoarcheaologist M2.

Probably, I honestly dislike typing my list onto here as I mainly use a tablet though. Here's a brief sketch.

Priest, JP, Auspex, Melta, CCW, Veritus

LibDred, Lucius pod, Ml2

SangGuard 5, banner, 3xsword,2x axe

Death co, 7man, JP, 1xFist

Furioso Dred, melta, frag, pod

Empty pod,

Five man tact, heavy flamer, rhino, Dozer

Five man tact, heavy flamer, rhino, Dozer.

Sicaran, LoG Schism of Mars, Dozer, las

Knight Paladin

As the campaigns main antagonists are daemons, my reserves are 2x five man scots with CCW, camo and teleport homers.

1 ml3 grey knight Libby

5 man Grey knight terminator, halberds and psycannon

1x Dred knight, teleport, psycannon, sword, flamer

Some solid units in there... is the reserve part like a sideboard?

So day one down! (Two day event)

Story so far, the crusade has found a foothold after some blistering BA attacks. The black rages presence appears to be woven into the fabric of this world, apparently our gene father fought a giant war here with the IX.

I've played three games, one loss two wins. Yes the games are 1750, reserves when units die of 750. You get units back on a 3+ and units can gain veterancy.

Game three has been highlight so far, Sanguinary Guard and some Grey Knights took the fight to a cyclopean cabal and a keeper of secrets. A psychic war like you've never seen lol. The Priest valiantly challenged the daemon, offering himself so the grey Knights could land the telling blow against the daemon, and a ml3 Grey knight librarian with adamatium will force stave, re rolling 1's to deny is just amazing!

I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow night or latest Monday night. Just unwinding at hotel.

R

Danny Kwan striked again. This time vs space wolves. https://www.frontlinegaming.org/2016/11/10/1850-itc-short-form-battle-report-space-wolves-vs-blood-angels/ i will field an similar list on my next turney. 1025 points but blood angels get 50 points more. Only cad or special oc but no formations.

Will field corbulo, 3 fragiosos in pods, scouts, fire raptor and two quad mortars.

Corbulo is for reserve rerolls if one of the two fails. He will hang out with the quads in the backfield for t7 3+ fnp5 goodness

Edited by Riot Earp

So the event is over!

Story synopsis:

The erycos cluster is Signus Prime, infamous world where the rage was first unleashed. The artifice calling to Corbulo was the sword Sanguinius used to kill Kyriss the perverse. Unfortunately (and against my advice) the BA faction chose to pull the sword from the wall. It split into a hundred pieces, and our marines fought valiantly with the crusades allies to return the pieces to Corbulo's battle barge. The blade possessed wrecked havoc on the ship until Corbulo shattered it and it's remains were cast into a sun.

Alas the weekends results was a Chaos victory. (Boo, hiss)

My end result was 3 wins, 2 losses. I got voted Corbulo's Champion (Best Sportsman) lol

Played against some truly great guys, the last battle of the day was just a beautiful game and I can't wait to share it. Humorously my opponent on the last game also one best sportsman for the opposing side.

Can't recommend it enough if you guys ever have the opportunity to get to Warhammer World.

R

Thanks. What I wouldn't give to be living nice and safe in the center of a tectonic plate...

Haha! Being a Californian living in Texas, I wish I could get back to the random unexpectedness of quakes rather than watching a hurricane coming at me. But 260 aftershocks? Phew!