Spending another afternoon and evening assembling something from mail order!

Yes it's IKEA again :/

It's gotta be a display cabinet then, right? :wink:

EDC

OMG you're assembling a cabinet to display a warlord titan you're working on?!?!?! Awsm!!!

:P

EDC

Sadly not. Although I do have a "Billy" corner cabinet with a glass fronted door that is earmarked for display items Just need to finish the house elsewhere and move all the junk out of my model room/office.

EDC

OMG you're assembling a cabinet to display a warlord titan you're working on?!?!?! Awsm!!!

:tongue.:

If only!!

The chap in my group with the two titan ventarii maniples has a couple of those and each cabinet only has room for two Warhounds and a Reaver. Basically if someone even did get one for a Warlord, I'm not entirely sure it would fit...

Bitz order placed.  In a week I will be putting together a Cassor the Damned using an AOBR body, a Captain Karlaen using an old metal Terminator Captain body, 5 Boltgun DC using 3e metal bodies, and an Honor Guard using 2e figures.

I respect the retro goodness :)

Bitz order placed.  In a week I will be putting together a Cassor the Damned using an AOBR body, a Captain Karlaen using an old metal Terminator Captain body, 5 Boltgun DC using 3e metal bodies, and an Honor Guard using 2e figures.

I respect the retro goodness :smile.:

Ooooolllldhammerrrrrrrr!!!

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_8363/gallery_60983_8363_48768.jpg

I also finished putting together and priming a Tactical Squad.. made with 2e pewter bodies, 3e Boltgun arms and a 7e Heavy Flamer..  Looks soo daayummm good :biggrin.:

Edited by appiah5

IMO those old librarians are better than the current ones...

The current plastics, perhaps, but the 2004 ish release of the metal updated librarians and chaplains are beautiful models, some of my favourites ever.

I think the Librarians were quite a bit worse, and the only chaplain that looked good was the Jump Pack one.. Decent kitbashes easily put all current and recent Chaplain kits to shame:

gallery_60983_8363_38193.jpg

Edited by appiah5

The current plastics, perhaps, but the 2004 ish release of the metal updated librarians and chaplains are beautiful models, some of my favourites ever.

I think the Librarians were quite a bit worse, and the only chaplain that looked good was the Jump Pack one.. Decent kitbashes easily put all current and recent Chaplain kits to shame:

Where is that head from? I love it.

Where is that head from? I love it.

Chaos SM helmet with the arrow scraped off.

http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/images/chaos_space_marine_head_8_2007_large.jpg

TLAC Razorback turret: £11.00 plus postage

Keep in mind that GW sells the sprue for the Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer separately for about that amount, and that has all the parts for a TLAC turret which fits the Razorback. And it also comes with a pintle mounted multi-melta (in case you want to add one to a lascannon Landraider) and an extra set of sponsons for easy magnetization between Redeemer and Crusader patterns.

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Space-Marine-Land-Raider-Crusader-Pack

Of course if you prefer the different look from 3rd party suppliers that's a different story. :smile.: